With a durable cast iron cooking surface, the Star Pro-Max® CG28IB double panini grill cooks food items evenly and the pressure of the platens allows heat to penetrate the food for quicker cooking. Using a Star Pro-Lift™ hinge system, the ergonomic double panini grill can be opened and closed with ease. In addition, foods of varying sizes can be accommodated with the adjustable grilling height. This panini grill replaces product CG28I.
- Pro-Max® Series
- Replaces product CG28I
- Grooved cast iron cooking surfaces on top and bottom
- Bottom platen measures 14-in. x 28-in.
- 2 hinged upper grills
- Thermostat control rated from 175 - 550 degrees
- 3-in. adjustable cooking height
- Splash guard
- Built from sturdy stainless steel with non-slip feet
- 208 - 240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 5400 - 7200W, NEMA L6-30P plug with included 6-ft. power cord
- Total dimensions: 34-1/4 in. W x 24-5/8 in. D x 17-1/4 in. H closed (36-in. H when open)
- CE and ISO 9001:2000 Certified, cULus and UL-EPH Listed
Retain Flavors with Faster Cooking
- Heat is conducted evenly through top and bottom platens to lock flavors in while cooking quickly
- 3- to 4- lbs. pressure helps heat to circulate efficiently throughout the food
- The thermostat accurately senses the temperatures of cooking items and maintains the set level of heat
- The panini grill's grooved platens give food aesthetic appeal when cooked
- Pro-Lift™ hinge system - the ergonomic handle makes opening and closing the grill easier and the top cover stays level as it opens, keeping hands clear of the hot grill surface
- Lead-in cord and electrical connections are covered to protect them from oil and water
- Non-slip feet keep panini grill stationary during use
- Bottom platen is fitted with a splash guard to keep grease contained
- Note: this product replaces model CG28I
Pro-Max® 2.0 "Panini" Grill, electric, 34-1/4" W x 23" D fixed lower grill, standard hinged upper grill, grooved cast iron grill plates, analog temperature control, bottom splash guard, removable grease drawer, stainless steel front & sides, adjustable feet, cULus, CE (old model reference: CG28I and CG28IB), 208-240/60/1v. Contact customer service for other voltage options.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star PGT28I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||CG28IB|
|Category||Panini & Sandwich Grills|
|Surface Area (in)||14 x 28|