The Star PGT7IE Pro-Max 2.0® panini press has grooved cast iron plates that sear grill marks on food while providing superior heat distribution and retention. When the plates are closed, a 3-inch opening provides thick product with consistent contact and heat. The unit operates from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit with an electronic thermostat and has timed controls that enable the operator to keep track of the cooking process. This Star PGT7IE Pro-Max 2.0 sandwich grill has a stainless steel body that resists scratches, dents, and rust. All electrical connections are protected from oil and water by the heavy-duty conduit.
- Plates made of cast iron evenly distribute and retain heat
- Plates’ grooved design creates grill lines on food
- Opening between the plates is 3 in. thick and provides consistent contact and heat to tall sandwiches
- Spring-hinge system is durable in high-volume applications
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F
- Electronic thermostat controls have a timer that enables the user to track the cook time
- Conduit protects the electrical connections from oil and water
- Stainless steel body is strong and corrosion resistant
- 1-in. legs elevate the unit for cleaning
- 1425 W, 11.9 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Lower plate dimensions: 7.5 in. W x 14.2 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 10.375 in. W x 23.3 in. D x 10 in. H (26.6 in. H when open)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
In-depth information on Pro-Max 2.0 and Grill Express panini presses is available in our Star panini press buyers' guide.
Pro-Max 2.0® Sandwich Grill, 7.5" W x 14.2"D grooved cast iron cooking surface, performance torsion spring hinge with ergonomic curved handle, electronic 175-550°F thermostat controls with timer, low profile, removable grease drawer, stainless steel exterior, non-skid feet, cULus, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star PGT7IE SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||CG10IEA|