The Star PGT7I Pro-Max 2.0® panini press has cast iron plates that distribute and retain heat in high-output applications. Since they are grooved, the plates create grill marks on product as it cooks at temperatures ranging from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. When the top is closed, 3 inches of space accommodate thick burgers and sandwiches, and the heavy-duty spring mechanism supports frequent opening and closing. The base is made of durable stainless steel, and the liquid-resistant conduit protects the electrical connections. Four 1-inch legs elevate this Star PGT7I Pro-Max 2.0 sandwich grill off the countertop.
- Cast iron plates evenly distribute and retain heat longer than other materials
- Grooved plate design creates grill marks on product
- 3-in. opening between the plates accepts thick sandwiches and burgers
- Heavy-duty spring-hinge system can endure repeated opening and closing
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F
- User-friendly analog thermostat
- Conduit resists oil and water, protecting the electrical connections
- Stainless steel body is rust resistant and durable
- Elevated by 1-in. legs that help the user clean under the unit
- 1425 W, 5.9 A
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-15P plug
- Lower plate dimensions: 7.5 in. W x 14.2 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 10.375 in. W x 23.3 in. D x 10 in. H (26.6 in. H when open)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Learn more about Pro-Max 2.0 and other Star units in the Star panini press buyers' guide.
Pro-Max® 2.0 "Panini" Grill, electric, single, 10-3/8" W x 23" D (OA), standard hinged upper grill, grooved iron plates, lower profile, analog temperature control, no timer, thermostat from 175° F to 550° F, bottom splash guard, removable grease drawer, stainless steel front & sides, non-skid feet, cULus, UL, CE (old model reference: CG10IB and CG10I), 208-240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star PGT7I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||CG10IB, CG10I|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|