The Star PGT7I Pro-Max 2.0® panini press has grooved cast iron plates that evenly distribute and retain heat while producing grill marks on the product. When the press is closed, a 3-inch opening can accommodate large sandwiches, and the hinge spring system can withstand repeated use without loosening or jamming. By using the analog controls, the user can adjust temperatures from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. Since the base is made of stainless steel, this Star PGT7I Pro-Max 2.0 sandwich grill is durable and resistant to rust.
- Strong cast iron plate construction retains heat
- Grooved design creates grill marks on product
- Spring-hinge system can withstand high-volume applications
- 3-in. opening accommodates large sandwiches when closed
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F
- Analog thermostat has straightforward controls
- Heavy-duty conduit is water and oil resistant to protect electrical components
- Stainless steel body resists rust, dents, and scratches
- 1-in. legs elevate the body off the countertop
- 1425 W, 11.9 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Lower plate dimensions: 7.5 in. W x 14.2 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 10.375 in. W x 23.3 in. D x 10 in. H (26.6 in. H when open)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Additional information on Pro-Max 2.0 units and other Star sandwich grills is available in our Star panini press buyers' guide.
Pro-Max 2.0® Sandwich Grill, 7.5" W x 14.2"D grooved cast iron cooking surface, performance torsion spring hinge with ergonomic curved handle, analog 175-550°F thermostat control, low profile, removable grease drawer, stainless steel exterior, non-skid feet, cULus, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star PGT7I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||CG10IB, CG10I|