The Toasmtaster 1/4 Size countertop convection oven can bake up to 72 cookies per hour, and requires minimal counter space. There are three removable wire racks that each accommodates a 1/4-size baking pan. The oven's timer range is 0 to 120 minutes, and the heat turns off automatically when the time runs out.
- Can bake up to 72 cookies per hour
- Cool-to-the-touch glass door provides visibility of content
- 3 removable wire racks each accommodate (1) 1/4-size sheet pan
- Rear convection fan heating element distribute heat evenly
- 175 to 500 degrees baking temperatures
- Door interlock switch turns off blower fan when door is open to preserve heat
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 12 A, 1440 W, NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 19-in. W x 21.5-in. D x 15-in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH Listed; ISO 9001:2000 Certified
Toastmaster® Convection Oven, electric, countertop, (3) 1/4 size pan capacity, 175-500° F, thermostat and timer, drop down hinged door with double pane tempered glass, 0-120 min timer or continuous on, (3) removable wire racks, stainless steel interior and exterior, cULus, UL EPH CLASSIFIED, Made in USA, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star CCOQ-3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Max Pan Size||Quarter|