The porcelainized-steel baking chamber of this unit helps to better circulate the hot air, resulting in a more even bake. A high performance fan and heating element also help provide an even bake. This model can bake up to 144 cookies per hour, making it a good choice for coffee shops, caterers, snack bars, or restaurants. A temperature range of 175 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit allows you to bake a wide range of menu items. A broiler setting is included to allow you to broil, brown, or finish foods. A door interlock switch turns off the fan when the door is open, ensuring that heat remains in the oven.
- Holman™ 1/2 size countertop convection oven
- Bakes up to 144 cookies per hour
- High performance rear fan and heating element distribute heat evenly throughout the chamber
- Stainless steel chamber is easy to clean and ensures even heat distribution
- 3 removable wire racks that can accommodate a 1/2 size baking pan each
- Heavy-duty door hinge is reliable and can be removed without tools for easy cleaning
- Temperature range of 175 degrees F to 500 degrees F allows you to bake a wide range of menu items
- Broiler function provides intense heat for broiling, browning, and finishing
- Timer range of 0 to 120 minutes; elements turn off when the timer hits 0
- Door interlock switch turns the fan off when the door is opened to prevent heat from blowing into the kitchen
- Illuminated baking chamber and glass door make it easy to view items baking
- Door constructed of double pane tempered glass to lock heat inside
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 12 A, 1440W, NEMA 5-15P plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 25-in. W x 25-4/5 in. D x 22-in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ISO 9001:2000 Certified
Holman® Convection Oven, electric, countertop, 175-500° F, 0-120 min timer or continuous on, (3) removable wire racks, fits (3) 1/2 size pans, hinged door, stainless steel exterior, NEMA 5-15P, 120v, 1440 watts, 12A, cULus, UL, 120v/60/1-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star CCOH-3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Max Pan Size||Half|
Star CCOH-3 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Sherri the baker said...
"Starter switch stopped working. Had it repaired while still under warranty. Replacement parts lasted 95 days. Had it repaired again to the tune..."
"Starter switch stopped working. Had it repaired while still under warranty. Replacement parts lasted 95 days. Had it repaired again to the tune of another $600. Finally gave out again 96 days later. SOOOO not worth it."