The Star CCOH-3 Toastmaster® half-size convection oven can accommodate three pans and bake 144 cookies in an hour. Operating from 175 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, the unit has a fan that evenly distributes heat around the cooking chamber. For browning and finishing items, a built-in broiling element sits in the top of the chamber. A 120-minute timer shuts off the heat and fan when the cycle ends, while the manual mode runs the element continuously. The integrated double-pane glass window in the Star CCOH-3 Toastmaster half-size convection provides product visibility without releasing heat.
- Holds 3 half-size pans on removable wire racks
- Prepares as many as 144 cookies per hr.
- Temperature range: 175-500 degrees F
- Fan evenly distributes heat from the element in the cooking chamber
- Broiler element in the chamber top provides intense heat for browning and finishing items
- Timer operates from 0-120 min. and shuts the heat off automatically at the end of the cycle
- Manual mode runs the element continuously with no time limit
- 1440 W, 12 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 25 in. W x 25.8 in. D x 22 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Heavy-duty Door Construction
- Double-pane tempered glass window is insulated and translucent
- Interlock switch stops the fan from running when the door is open
- Heavy-duty hinge mechanism is long lasting and can be removed without tools
- Stainless steel door handle
Take a look at our convection ovens buyers' guide if you want to learn more about convection ovens.
Toastmaster® Convection Oven, electric, countertop, (3) 1/2 size pan capacity, 175-500° F, thermostat and timer, top rack broiler element, drop down hinged door with double pane tempered glass, 0-120 min timer or continuous on, (3) removable wire racks, stainless steel interior and exterior, cULus, UL EPH CLASSIFIED, Made in USA, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star CCOH-3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Max Pan Size||1/2|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|
Star CCOH-3 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Sherri the baker said...
"Starter switch stopped working. Had it repaired while still under warranty. Replacement parts lasted 95 days. Had it repaired again to the tune..."
"Starter switch stopped working. Had it repaired while still under warranty. Replacement parts lasted 95 days. Had it repaired again to the tune of another $600. Finally gave out again 96 days later. SOOOO not worth it."