The porcelainized-steel baking chamber of this unit helps to better circulate the hot air, resulting in a more even bake. A high performance fan and heating element also help provide an even bake. This model can bake up to 144 cookies per hour, making it a good choice for coffee shops, caterers, snack bars, or restaurants. A temperature range of 175 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit allows you to bake a wide range of menu items. A broiler setting is included to allow you to broil, brown, or finish foods. A door interlock switch turns off the fan when the door is open, ensuring that heat remains in the oven.
- Holman™ 1/2 size countertop convection oven
- Bakes up to 144 cookies per hour
- High performance rear fan and heating element distribute heat evenly throughout the chamber
- Stainless steel chamber is easy to clean and ensures even heat distribution
- 3 removable wire racks that can accommodate a 1/2 size baking pan each
- Heavy-duty door hinge is reliable and can be removed without tools for easy cleaning
- Temperature range of 175 degrees F to 500 degrees F allows you to bake a wide range of menu items
- Broiler function provides intense heat for broiling, browning, and finishing
- Timer range of 0 to 120 minutes; elements turn off when the timer hits 0
- Door interlock switch turns the fan off when the door is opened to prevent heat from blowing into the kitchen
- Illuminated baking chamber and glass door make it easy to view items baking
- Door constructed of double pane tempered glass to lock heat inside
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 12 A, 1440W, NEMA 5-15P plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 25-in. W x 25-4/5 in. D x 22-in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ISO 9001:2000 Certified
Holman® Convection Oven, electric, countertop, 175-500° F, 0-120 min timer or continuous on, (3) removable wire racks, fits (3) 1/2 size pans, hinged door, stainless steel exterior, NEMA 5-15P, 120v, 1440 watts, 12A, cULus, UL, 120v/60/1-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star CCOH-3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Max Pan Size||Half|
Star CCOH-3 Customer Reviews
"Starter switch stopped working. Had it repaired while still under warranty. Replacement parts lasted 95 days. Had it repaired again to the tune of another $600. Finally gave out again 96 days later. SOOOO not worth it."