The Star CCOF-4 Toastmaster® full-size countertop convection oven’s four removable wire racks provide the space necessary to prepare as many as 384 cookies every hour. Operating at temperatures from 175 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, the unit uses a fan to distribute heat from the element evenly throughout the oven chamber. Its heat injection feature should only be used in 5-second intervals. The timer can be set from 0 to 120 minutes and automatically shuts off the heat and fan when it expires. A manual mode on this Star CCOF-4 Toastmaster full-size countertop convection oven enables the operator to cook continuously without a timer.
- Accommodates 4 full-size pans on 4 removable wire rack slides
- Can prepare 384 cookies per hr.
- Temperature range: 175-500 degrees F
- Fan distributes heat from the element evenly throughout the chamber
- Steam injection feature sends a shot of steam into the cooking chamber
- Steam injection should only be used every 5 sec.
- Timer operates from 0-120 min.
- Heat automatically turns off at the end of the cycle
- Manual mode enables the heating element and fan to operate continuously without a timer
- 4280-5200 W, 20.6-23.8 A
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-30P plug
- Overall dimensions: 33 in. W x 33.9 in. D x 27.8 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Heavy-duty Door Construction
- Double-pane tempered glass provides product visibility while insulating the interior
- Interlock switch shuts the fan off when the door is open, preventing hot air leaks
- Removable, heavy-duty hinge mechanism supports long-lasting operation
- Rust-resistant stainless steel door handle
Our convection ovens buyers' guide has additional information on convection ovens.
Toastmaster® Convection Oven, electric, countertop, (4) full-size pan capacity, 175-500° F, thermostat and timer, steam injection baking chamber, drop down hinged door with double-pane tempered glass, 0-120 min timer or continuous on, (4) removable wire racks, stainless steel interior and exterior, cULus, UL EPH CLASSIFIED, Made in USA, 208-240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star CCOF-4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Max Pan Size||Full|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|