The Star 872TCHSA Ultra-Max® griddle has a nonabsorbent, 1-inch-thick chrome plate that prevents flavor transfer between products. Since a burner is placed every 12 inches, the plate heats evenly. Embedded snap-action thermostats adjust from 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit and accurately measure the plate’s temperatures. To reduce the amount of crumbs and splatter on the counter, this Star 872TCHSA Ultra-Max griddle includes built-in side and rear splash guards.
- Natural gas heated
- Non-stick, 1-in.-thick chrome plate
- Every 12 in. of the plate is heated by an individual burner
- Embedded mechanical, snap-action thermostat enables the operator to precisely adjust the temperature
- Temperature range: 150-550 degrees F
- Side and rear splash guards reduce countertop messes
- 3.5-in. x 1-in. grease trough guides liquid to the grease drawer
- Elevated by 4-in. adjustable legs to reduce the risk of overheating
- 180,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. W x 34.2 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus Gas-fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Read our Star series griddles and charbroilers article to learn more about Ultra-Max units.
Ultra-Max® Griddle, countertop gas, 72" W x 24" D cooking surface, 1" thick T1 steel hexavalent chrome griddle plate, 150° - 550° F embedded mechanical snap-action thermostat every 12", 5" tapered wrap-around splash guard, 3-1/2" front grease trough, 6 qt. stainless steel grease drawer, heavy-duty metal knobs, standing pilot, welded steel frame with stainless steel exterior, 4" stainless steel legs with 1-5/8" adjustment, 180,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 872TCHSA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||72|