This Star Manufacturing Ultra-Max® gas griddle uses a direct spark ignition and has a snap action thermostat for accurate temperature control. Surface temperatures are detected by an internal plate sensor, allowing the gas griddle's thermostat to respond quickly to surface temperature changes. Heavy-duty metal knobs and stainless steel construction throughout the gas griddle add to the unit's durability.
- NG gas
- Replaces 860TS
- New direct spark ignition with auto shutoff
- Temperature can be set from 150 - 550 degrees F
- Highly polished 1-in. thickness steel plate distributes heat efficiently
- Snap action thermostat controls steel burner every 12-in. of cooking area
- Splash guard and cool-to-the-touch bull nose front built from stainless steel
- Spatula-wide 3-1/2 in. grease chute and trough
- (2) 6-qt. grease drawers with stainless steel construction
- Heavy 4-in. adjustable height legs
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 200,000 BTU, NEMA 5-15 plug (included)
- Total Dimensions: 60-in. W x 32-3/8 in. D x 18-in. H
- cULus, and UL-EPH Listed, ISO 9001:2000 Certified
Direct Spark Ignition
- The new direct spark ignition does not require a standing pilot light, and is a safer and more efficient system.
- Includes electronic flame monitoring with auto shutoff as safety features
Control Over Cooking Temperatures
- Thermostat controls heat from 150 - 550 degrees F
- Accurate temperature control to within 20 degrees F improves low temperature performance
- Sensor is set at 3/16-in. from the cooking area and responds quickly to changes in food temperatures
- 40,000 BTU steel burners every 12-in. are controlled by snap action thermostat
- 1-in. thick griddle plate retains and conducts heat efficiently
Ultra-Max Griddle, NG gas, 60"L, 32-3/8"D, 18"H, 1" steel griddle plate, snap action valve controls with direct spark ignition, aluminum steel construction, stainless steel front with black trim, wrap-around stainless steel splash guard, grease trough & stainless steel drawer, 4" legs, 200,000 BTU. Shipped with field conversion kit for LP.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star 860TSA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||860TS|
|Controls||Snap Action Thermostat|