The Star 860TCHSA Ultra-Max® griddle has a 1-inch-thick plate that is made of nonporous, nonstick chrome and can withstand heavy use. Temperatures range from 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit, and, to ensure heat distribution is even, a snap-action thermostat-controlled burner is placed every 12 inches. Grease splatter is restricted by the splash guards and sent to a drawer for disposal. This Star 860TCHSA Ultra-Max griddle sits on 4-inch legs that can be adjusted to reach a comfortable working height.
- Natural gas heated
- 1-in.-thick chrome griddle plate is nonstick without oil
- Burners are spaced every 12 in. for even heat distribution
- Embedded mechanical, snap-action thermostat precisely controls the temperature
- Temperature range: 150-550 degrees F
- Side and rear splash guards keep the counter clean by catching splatter
- 3.5-in. x 1-in. grease trough transfers liquid to the drawer
- 4-in. adjustable legs elevate the unit to prevent overheating
- 150,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. W x 34.2 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus Gas-fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
If you want to learn more about Ultra-Max units, check out our Star series griddles and charbroilers article.
Ultra-Max® Griddle, countertop, natural gas, 60" W x 24" D cooking surface, 1" thick T1 steel hexavalent chrome griddle plate, 150° - 550° F embedded mechanical snap-action thermostat every 12", 4-3/8" tapered wrap-around splash guard, 3-1/2" front grease trough, heavy-duty metal knobs, standing pilot, welded steel frame with stainless steel exterior, 4" stainless steel legs with 1-3/8" adjustment, 150,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 860TCHSA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||60|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|