The Star 836TSCHSA Ultra-Max® griddle has a 1-inch-thick plate made of nonporous, nonstick chrome. Every 12 inches, the plate is heated through an independent burner controlled by an electric, snap-action thermostat. These provide precise control over the temperature, which ranges from 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. Adjustable legs elevate the unit to an ideal cooking level. To keep the countertop clean, the Star 836TSCHSA Ultra-Max griddle has side and rear splash guards.
- Natural gas heated
- 1-in.-thick chrome griddle plate creates a nonstick surface
- Heated by an independent burner every 12 in.
- Electric, snap-action thermostat provides precise temperature control for each section
- Temperature range: 150-550 degrees F
- Side and rear splash guards confine messes to keep the countertop clean
- Liquids move through the 3.5-in. x 1-in. grease trough and into the drawer
- 4-in. legs adjust to level on most uneven countertops
- 120,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 34.2 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus Gas-fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Check out the Star series griddles and charbroilers article for more information on Ultra-Max units.
Ultra-Max® Griddle, countertop gas, 36" W x 24" D cooking surface, 1" thick T1 steel hexavalent chrome griddle plate, 150° - 450° F embedded electric snap-action thermostats with pilot safety, 5" tapered wrap-around splash guard, 3-1/2" front grease trough, 6 qt. stainless steel grease drawer, heavy-duty metal knobs, standing pilot, welded steel frame with stainless steel exterior, 4" stainless steel legs with 1-5/8" adjustment, 120,000 BTU, 120v/60/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 836TSCHSA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||36|