The Star 836TCHSA Ultra-Max® griddle is elevated off the counter with 4-inch adjustable legs. The temperature adjusts from 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit, and snap-action thermostats are embedded in the plate to ensure the temperature is precise for each 12-inch section. To prevent flavor transfer between products, the 1-inch plate is made of chrome, which is nonporous and will not absorb moisture. By containing grease to the Star 836TCHSA Ultra-Max griddle, the side and rear splashes keep the counter clean.
- Heated by natural gas
- Temperature range: 150-550 degrees F
- Each 12-in. section is heated with a burner that is controlled by a mechanical, snap-action thermostat
- Thermostat is designed to offer precise temperature control
- 1-in.-thick plate is made of nonporous chrome to prevent flavor transfer
- 4.375-in. side and rear splash guards catch crumbs and grease splatter
- 3.5-in. x 1-in. trough contains grease and sends it to the drawer
- 4-in. adjustable legs elevate the griddle to an ideal height
- 90,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 34.2 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus Gas-Fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Our griddles buyers' guide has additional information on commercial griddle features.
Ultra-Max® Griddle, countertop gas, 36" W x 24" D cooking surface, 1" thick T1 steel hexavalent chrome griddle plate, 150° - 550° F embedded mechanical snap-action thermostat every 12", 5" tapered wrap-around splash guard, 3-1/2" front grease trough, 6 qt. stainless steel grease drawer, heavy-duty metal knobs, standing pilot, welded steel frame with stainless steel exterior, 4" stainless steel legs with 1-5/8" adjustment, 90,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 836TCHSA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||36|