The Star 824TCHSA Ultra-Max® griddle operates from 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. Every 12 inches is heated by an individual burner that is controlled by a mechanical, snap-action thermostat. These thermostats use sensors to ensure the temperature is accurate. Measuring 1 inch thick, the plate has durability to resist warping, while its chrome construction makes it nonporous and nonstick. Side and rear splash guards on this Star 824TCHSA Ultra-Max griddle contain splatter and food particles to keep the countertop clean.
- Heated by natural gas
- Temperature range: 150-550 degrees F
- Every 12 in. is heated with a mechanical, snap-action thermostat burner for precise temperature control
- 1-in.-thick chrome plate prevents food from sticking and is nonporous
- 4.375-in. side and rear splash guards keep liquids contained to the cooking surface
- 3.5-in. x 1-in. trough moves liquid into the grease drawer
- 4-in. legs can be adjusted to reach a comfortable cooking height
- 60,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 34.2 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus Gas-Fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Our griddles buyers' guide lists some of the features and benefits of commercial griddles.
Ultra-Max® Griddle, countertop gas, 24" W x 24" D cooking surface, 1" thick T1 steel hexavalent chrome griddle plate, 150° - 550° F embedded mechanical snap-action thermostat every 12", 4-3/8" tapered wrap-around splash guard, 3-1/2" front grease trough, heavy-duty metal knobs, standing pilot, welded steel frame with stainless steel exterior, 4" stainless steel legs with 1-3/8" adjustment, 60,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 824TCHSA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||24|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|