The Star 8172RCBB Ultra-Max® charbroiler has individual control knobs that control the cast iron burners. Heat is directed from the burners to the broiling area by radiants. To support high-volume operations, the grates are made to accommodate large capacities of product. They adjust to flat or inclined positions to provide different levels of heat to the product. Splash guards on this Star 8172RCBB Ultra-Max charbroiler minimize splatter on the countertop.
- Heated by natural gas
- Independently-controlled, 6-in. sections offer heat control
- Radiants direct heat absorbed from the cast iron burners to the surface
- High-capacity grates are made to support large-volume operations
- 6-in. adjustable grates can be placed in flat or inclined positions
- 5-in. tapered splash guards prevent messes from reaching the counter
- Stainless steel bull-nose front reduces the risk of burns by separating the operator from the hot components
- Water pan has a large capacity
- 4-in. legs elevate the unit to a comfortable working height
- 240,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. W x 35.2 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus Gas-Fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
For more information on commercial charbroilers, visit our charbroilers buyers' guide.
Ultra-Max® Charbroiler, NG gas, 72"L, 30-5/8"D, 18"H, steel radiants, adjustable manual controls every 6", welded steel frame with stainless steel exterior, cast iron broiling grates, drip pan, splash guard & grease trough, 4" legs, 240,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 8172RCBB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||8172RCB|
|Cooking Surface||Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|