The Star 8160RCBB Ultra-Max® charbroiler measures 60 inches wide, and every 6 inches is controlled independently for exact heat control. Heat from the cast iron burners is absorbed by the radiants and directed to the broiling surface. The grates are adjustable to lay flat or incline, depending on the product being prepared. Tapered side guards on this Star 8160RCBB Ultra-Max charbroiler keep grease splatter and crumbs from making a mess on walls and other equipment.
- Heated by natural gas
- Independently controlled 6-in. sections enable the user to prepare various food types
- Radiants absorb heat from the cast iron burners to direct it to the surface
- Grates hold a large amount of food to support high-volume applications
- 6-in. grates adjust to flat or inclined positions
- 5-in. tapered splash guards contain food particles to the unit
- Stainless steel bull-nose front protects the knobs from damage
- Water pan has a large capacity
- 4-in. legs prevent overheating by elevating the unit off the countertop
- 200,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. W x 35.2 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus Gas-Fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Our charbroilers buyers' guide has more information on charbroiler features and benefits.
Ultra-Max® Charbroiler, natural gas, 60"L, 30-5/8"D, 18"H, steel radiants, adjustable manual controls every 6", welded steel frame with stainless steel exterior, cast iron broiling grates, drip pan, splash guard & grease trough, 4" legs, 200,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 8160RCBB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||8160RCB|
|Cooking Surface||Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|