Meats, vegetables, sandwiches, seafood and other treats for your customers can be grilled perfectly with Star Manufacturing's Ultra-Max® 8160RCBA natural gas charbroiler. This stainless steel model has heavy-duty, high strength steel alloy radiant that transfers maximum heat to the products. Radiants with flavor enhancing grooves deliver more heat and will not bend or crack due to thermal shock. This radiant charbroiler includes high-performing 20,000 BTU straight tubular cast iron burners every six inches of width to provide more heat to cook faster and make your products more flavorful.
- Made from stainless steel for durability
- Made for establishments that serve heavy customer volumes
- Heavy-duty, high strength steel alloy radiant that transfers maximum heat to the products
- Flavor-enhancing grooved radiants do not bend or crack due to thermal shock
- High-performing 20,000 BTU straight tubular cast iron burners every 6 in. of width
- Longer lasting, heavy-duty metal knobs
- Stainless steel 5-in. tapered splash guard maintains clean work area
- Heavy-duty cast iron grates can be individually positioned flat or slanted to accommodate broiling needs
- Includes large capacity stainless steel water pan for simple clean-up
- Convertible in the field to LP operation with conversion kit
- 4-in. adjustable legs for leveling unit
- Overall Dimensions: 60-in. W x 30-5/8 in. D x 18-in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH Listed, ISO 9001:2000 Certified
Ultra-Max® Charbroiler, natural gas, 60"L, 30-5/8"D, 18"H, steel radiants, adjustable manual controls every 6", welded steel frame with stainless steel exterior, cast iron broiling grates, drip pan, splash guard & grease trough, 4" legs, 200,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 8160RCBB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||8160RCB|
|Cooking Surface||Stainless Steel|