The Star 808HA-SU Ultra-Max® hotplate is heated with natural gas, but a conversion kit is included to change it to LP gas. This unit is perfect for high-volume use since it has eight burners. The grates have a step-up design to create product visibility on the rear burners. For the operator's safety, there is a cool-to-the-touch front panel on the Star 808HA-SU Ultra-Max hotplate. The knobs are protected from damage with the bull-nose front edge.
- Natural gas heated
- 8 anti-clog burners have lift-off heads to simplify cleanup
- Each burner operates with an individual standing pilot
- Grates will not tilt, preventing product spills
- Burners and grates have heavy-duty cast iron construction
- Metal knobs support heavy, repeated use
- Step-up design enables staff to keep an eye on the product on the back burners
- Front panel and bull-nose edge keep cool to provide safety
- LP conversion kit is included
- 240,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 32.25 in. D x 19.2 in. H
- cULus Gas-Fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Check out our countertop equipment buyers' guide if you want to learn more about countertop units like hotplates.
Ultra-Max® Hotplate, countertop, gas, 48" wide, (4) 30,000 BTU open and (4) 30,000 BTU step-up cast iron burners, manual controls, heavy duty cast iron grates, drip tray, heavy duty chrome knobs, stainless steel exterior with cool touch bullnose, 4" adjustable legs, 240,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH - (includes field conversion kit for LP gas)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 808HA-SU SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Step Up|
|Specialty Options||Conversion Kit|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|