The Star 8072CBB Ultra-Max® charbroiler has cast iron burners are spaced every 6 inches to provide precise heating. Lava rock briquettes are used to transfer heat to the broiling surface, creating more flavor and aroma since the stones absorb grease and vaporize it back to the food. Adjustable in 6-inch sections, the grates can be placed in a flat or inclined position. These grates are made to support a lot of product, perfect for high-volume cooking. To protect staff members from burns, the Star 8072CBB Ultra-Max charbroiler has a bull-nose front.
- Heated by natural gas
- Cast iron burners are controlled in 6-in. sections to accurately adjust heat
- Lava rock efficiently transfers heat to the product while enhancing the product flavor
- 6-in. grate sections can be adjusted to sit flat or set at an incline
- High-capacity grates are designed to support high-volume operations
- Stainless steel bull-nose front protects the knobs while reducing the risk of burns
- 5-in. tapered splash guards prevent messes from getting on the counter
- Water pan has a large capacity
- Elevated with 4-in. legs to provide access underneath for cleaning
- Includes (6) 5-lb. bags of lava rock
- 240,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. W x 35.2 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus Gas-Fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
The charbroilers buyers' guide lists some of the features of commercial charbroilers.
Ultra-Max® Charbroiler, gas, 72"L, 30-5/8"D, 18"H, lava rock, adjustable manual controls every 6", welded steel frame with stainless steel exterior, cast iron broiling grates, drip pan, splash guard & grease trough, 4" legs, 240,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 8072CBB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|