The Star 806HA-SU Ultra-Max® hotplate has six anti-clog burners with lift-off, easy-to-clean heads. The non-tilt grates keep the pans stable on the surface. Both the burners and grates are durable since they are constructed of cast iron to distribute heat evenly. The unit has a step-up design, keeping product more visible compared to standard flat hotplates. To reduce the risk of burns, a stay-cool front panel and extended bull nose are included on the Star 806HA-SU Ultra-Max hotplate.
- Heated by natural gas
- 6 anti-clog, lift-off head burners heat the product
- Each burner has its own standing pilot
- Non-tilt grates ensure the pots and pans are stabilized
- Cast iron burners and grates evenly distribute heat and add strength
- Metal knobs have a heavy-duty design to support high-volume operations
- Step-up design provides staff with a clear view of the product at the rear
- Front panel and bull-nose front stay cool to protect staff
- LP conversion kit is included
- 180,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 32.25 in. D x 19.2 in. H
- cULus Gas-Fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
There is more information on countertop cooking equipment like hotplates in the countertop equipment buyers' guide.
Ultra-Max® Hotplate, countertop, gas, 36" wide, (3) 30,000 BTU open and (3) 30,000 BTU step-up cast iron burners, manual controls, heavy duty cast iron grates, drip tray, heavy duty chrome knobs, stainless steel exterior with cool touch bullnose, 4" adjustable legs, 180,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH - (includes field conversion kit for LP gas)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 806HA-SU SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Conversion Kit|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|