The Star 8060CBB Ultra-Max® charbroiler is natural gas powered to heat the cast iron burners, and it is controlled in 6-inch sections for accurate heating. Heat is efficiently transferred to the broiling surface with lava rock briquettes that absorb and vaporize grease to give the food extra flavor and aromas. Grates on this Star 8060CBB Ultra-Max charbroiler support high-volume operations by holding large capacities, and they can be placed in flat or inclined positions.
- Heated by natural gas
- Cast iron burners are controlled in 6-in. sections for precise heat control
- Lava rock efficiently transfers heat to product
- 6-in. grate sections adjust to flat or inclined positions
- High-capacity grates support high-volume operations
- Stainless steel bullnose front protects the knobs while reducing the risk of burns
- 5-in. splash tapered guards contain grease splatter
- Large-capacity water pan
- 4-in. legs elevate the charbroiler off the counter for overheat protection
- 200,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. W x 35.2 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus Gas-Fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Visit the charbroilers buyers' guide to learn more about the features of commercial charbroilers.
Ultra-Max® Charbroiler, NG gas, 60"L, 30-5/8"D, 18"H, lava rock, adjustable manual controls every 6", welded steel frame with stainless steel exterior, cast iron broiling grates, drip pan, splash guard & grease trough, 4" legs, 200,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 8060CBB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||8060CB|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|