Meats, vegetables and other delicacies can be grilled perfectly with Star Manufacturing's 8060CBA Lava Rock charbroiler. This stainless steel model is made for foodservice establishments that serve heavy customer volumes. It has natural lava rock briquettes for the ultimate in heat distribution and vaporizing drippings. It includes 10 controls and operates at a total 200,000 BTUs for better heat distribution and cooking performance.
- Rugged and easy-to-clean stainless steel construction
- Made for establishments that serve heavy customer volumes
- Natural lava rock briquettes for even heat distribution and vaporized drippings to create a signature charbroiled taste
- 10 controls and a total 200,000 BTU output
- Heavy duty cast iron grates can be positioned flat or slanted to fit different broiling needs
- Grates are reversible with thin side for searing and thick side for more delicate menu items
- Long lasting, heavy-duty metal knobs
- Stainless steel, cool bull nose front provides knob protection and a safer, more comfortable work zone
- Includes large capacity stainless steel water pan for easier grease cleanup
- 5-in. stainless steel tapered splash guard helps contain grease
- Shipped for natural gas operation; includes conversion kit for LP
- 4-in. adjustable legs
- Overall Dimensions: 60-in. W x 30-5/8 in. D x 18-in. H
- cULus Listed, ISO 9001:2000 Certified
Ultra-Max Charbroiler, NG gas, 60"L, 30-5/8"D, 18"H, lava rock, adjustable manual controls every 6", welded steel frame with stainless steel side & front panel, bull nose, cast iron broiling grates, drip pan, splash guard & grease trough, 4" legs, 200,000 BTU. Shipped with field conversion kit for LP.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star 8060CBA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||8060CB|
|Category||Char Broilers & Outdoor Grills|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|