The Star 804HA-SU Ultra-Max® hotplate is heated with natural gas but comes with an LP conversion kit. Four anti-clog, cast iron burners with lift-off heads provide access for cleaning, and a control knob for each burner adjusts gas flow. Cast iron grates have a non-tilt design to withstand commercial applications. This Star 804HASUNG Ultra-Max hotplate has a step-up design for pot and pan visibility.
- Natural gas heated
- 4 anti-clog burners have a lift-off head design
- Heavy-duty metal knobs adjust gas flow
- Each burner has its own standing pilot
- Non-tilt grate stabilizes vessels on the hotplate
- Strong cast iron burners and grates
- Step-up design enhances product visibility
- Stay-cool front panel and bull-nose protect the operator from heat
- LP conversion kit is included
- 120,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 32.25 in. D x 19.2 in. H
- cULus Gas-Fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
To learn more about hotplates, take a look at our countertop equipment buyers' guide.
Ultra-Max® Hotplate, countertop, gas, 24" wide, (2) 30,000 BTU open and (2) 30,000 BTU step-up cast iron burners, manual controls, heavy duty cast iron grates, drip tray, heavy duty chrome knobs, stainless steel exterior with cool touch bullnose, 4" adjustable legs, 120,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH - (includes field conversion kit for LP gas)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 804HA-SU SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Step Up|
|Specialty Options||Conversion Kit|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|