The Star 802HA-SU Ultra-Max® hotplate has two anti-clog burners with lift-off heads to simplify cleaning. Along with the tilt-resistant grates, the burners are made of durable cast iron, and a standing pilot for each burner means staff members can prepare different products at the same time. Since the Star 802HA-SU Ultra-Max hotplate has a step-up design, the operator can see the product on both burners.
- Natural gas heated
- 2 anti-clog burners have lift-off heads
- Heavy-duty metal knobs provide a way to adjust gas flow
- Standing pilot for each burner
- Non-tilt grate design keeps pots and pans stable
- Cast iron burners and grates
- Step-up design improves visibility
- Front panel and bull-nose design stay cool for burn protection
- LP conversion kit is included
- 60,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. W x 32.25 in. D x 19.2 in. H
- cULus Gas-Fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
There is more information on hot plates in our countertop equipment buyers' guide.
Ultra-Max® Hotplate, countertop, gas, 12" wide, (1) 30,000 BTU open and (1) 30,000 BTU step-up cast iron burner, manual controls, heavy duty cast iron grates, drip tray, heavy duty chrome knobs, stainless steel exterior with cool touch bullnose, 4" adjustable legs, 60,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH - (includes field conversion kit for LP gas)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 802HA-SU SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Step Up|
|Specialty Options||Conversion Kit|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|