The Star 802HA Ultra-Max® hotplate has two anti-clog burners with lift-off heads to simplify the cleanup process. Heavy-duty metal knobs help operators adjust the flow of gas to change the heat intensity, and the grates resist tilting to stabilize pots and pans. Both the burners and grates are made of cast iron to withstand heavy use, while the front panel and bullnose on this Star 802HA Ultra-Max hotplate stay cool reduce burn risks.
- Natural gas heated
- 2 anti-clog, cast iron burners have lift-off heads to simplify cleanup
- Heavy-duty metal knobs adjust gas flow
- Each burner has its own standing pilot
- Cast iron grates have a non-tilt design to keep pots and pans stable
- Front panel and bull-nose front stay cool to the touch to reduce burn risks
- LP conversion kit is included
- 60,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. W x 32.25 in. D x 15.1 in. H
- cULus Gas-Fired and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Learn more about countertop cooking equipment like hotplates in our countertop equipment buyers' guide.
Ultra-Max® Hotplate, countertop, gas, 12" wide, (2) 30,000 BTU cast iron burners, manual controls, heavy duty cast iron grates, drip tray, heavy duty chrome knobs, stainless steel exterior with cool touch bullnose, 4" adjustable legs, 60,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH - (includes field conversion kit for LP gas)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 802HA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor|
|Special Features||Conversion Kit|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|