The Star 772TCHSA Ultra-Max® griddle has a stainless steel base to provide rust resistance, and a durable 1-inch-thick plate. Since the plate is made of chrome, it will not absorb moisture that can alter product flavor. Every 12 inches is controlled independently by a knob, and these sections are operated by embedded snap-action thermostats. The splash guards on this Star 772TCHSA Ultra-Max griddle measure 5.5 inches tall, reducing the amount of crumbs and grease splatter on the countertop.
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Every 12 in. is controlled independently for flexibility while cooking different products
- Snap-action thermostats embedded in the plate precise temperatures
- 1-in.-thick chrome plate prevents sticking
- 5.5-in. side and rear splash guards reduce splatter that reaches the counter
- 3.5-in. x 1-in. grease trough moves liquids and crumbs into the drawers
- Stainless steel base is strong, corrosion resistant, and simplifies cleaning
- 4-in. adjustable legs elevate the plate to an ideal working height
- 1-in. side and rear clearance is required
- 26.1 kW, 62.7 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. W x 33.6 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
We cover some of the most important features of commercial griddles in our griddles buyers' guide.
Ultra-Max® Heavy Duty Griddle, electric, countertop, 72" W x 24" D cooking surface, 1" thick chrome griddle plate, 150°-450°F snap-action thermostat and 4350 watt element every 12", 5" tapered wrap-around splash guard, 3-1/2" front grease trough, 6 qt. stainless steel grease drawer, heavy-duty metal knobs, welded steel frame with stainless steel exterior, 4" stainless steel legs with 1-5/8" adjustment, Made in USA, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 772TCHSA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||72|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|