- Unique heating cycle allows the operator to load the grill and the electronic control will product for a preset time and return to hold setting automatically taking the guesswork out of preparing a variety of menu items. An audible alarm will alert the operator from across the room that the product has reached its serving temperature and is ready to be served. Plus this feature allows the product to be brought up to temperature without overheating and shortening the shelf life of the product.
- Star's patent pending electronically controlled Grill-Max roller grills provide the latest technology for heating and holding hot dogs, bakery sticks and other specialty products designed for roller grills.
- Our unique electronic controls significantly improve multi-zone temperature control throughout the entire grill surface. This technology breakthrough significantly improves food safety and minimizes product waste as a result of accurate temperature control.
- Duratec coated non-stick rollers are the best non-stick high performance coating for today's high volume operations.
- Slim-line design provides more grill surface in the same space, increasing capacity and yielding additional sales and greater profits.
- Seal-Max offers heavy duty roller bearing and seal combination.
- Capacity: 75 dogs, 48 buns
- Voltage: 240 V
Star Grill-Max Pro Flat Hot Dog Grill, roller-type, Duratec super turn rollers, capacity 75 hot dogs, 240/60/1v
Star Manufacturing 75SCF240 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||75|
|Category||Hot Dog Roller Grills|