- Star's patent pending electronically controlled Grill-Max roller grills provide the latest technology for heating and holding hot dogs, bakery sticks and other specialty products designed for roller grills.
- Our unique electronic controls significantly improve multi-zone temperature control throughout the entire grill surface. This technology breakthrough significantly improves food safety and minimizes product waste as a result of accurate temperature control.
- LED display provides temperature reading of grilled product for both the cook and hold cycles improving food safety and grill management.
- Unique heating cycle allows the operator to load the grill and the electronic control will product for a preset time and return to hold setting automatically taking the guesswork out of preparing a variety of menu items. An audible alarm will alert the operator from across the room that the product has reached its serving temperature and is ready to be served. Plus this feature allows the product to be brought up to temperature without overheating and shortening the shelf life of the product.
- Stadium seating slanted roller design provides a 3" to 5" slope for the best presentation of your products increasing sales and impulse purchases.
- Slim-line design provides more grill surface in the same space. Increased capacity means additional sales and greater profits.
- Duratec coated non-stick rollers are the best non-stick high performance coating for today's high volume operations.
- Seal-Max offers heavy duty roller bearing and seal combination.
- Capacity: 75 dogs, 48 buns
- Voltage: 240 V
Star Grill-Max Pro Hot Dog Grill, roller-type, Duratec super turn rollers, capacity 75 hot dogs, front & rear electronic controls, 240/60/1v
Star Manufacturing 75SCE240 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||75|
|Category||Hot Dog Roller Grills|