The Star 724TCHSA Ultra-Max® griddle is designed to withstand heavy use with its stainless steel base and 1-inch-thick plate. Since the plate is made of non-stick chrome, it is non-porous to prevent flavor transfer. The unit operates at temperatures from 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. An embedded snap-action thermostat sits in each 12-inch section of the plate, providing precise control over the temperature. When preparing greasy products and other messy items on this Star 724TCHSA Ultra-Max griddle, splatter and food particles are contained by the 5.5-inch side and rear splash guards.
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Embedded snap-action thermostats in the plate provide precise control over the temperature
- Each 12-in. section is controlled with independent controls
- 1-in.-thick chrome plate prevents food from sticking
- 5.5-in. rear and side splashes contain messes to keep the counter clean
- 3.5-in. x 1.in. grease trough moves liquid to the drawer
- Strong stainless steel base is corrosion resistant
- 4-in. legs are adjustable for comfortable cooking
- Requires a 1-in. clearance at the sides and rear
- 8.7 kW, 41.8 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 33.6 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
To learn more about commercial griddles, check out ourgriddles buyers' guide.
Ultra-Max® Heavy Duty Griddle, electric, countertop, 24" W x 24" D cooking surface, 1" thick chrome griddle plate, 150°-450°F snap-action thermostat and 4350 watt element every 12", 5" tapered wrap-around splash guard, 3-1/2" front grease trough, 6 qt. stainless steel grease drawer, heavy-duty metal knobs, welded steel frame with stainless steel exterior, 4" stainless steel legs with 1-5/8" adjustment, cULus, UL EPH, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 724TCHSA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||24|