The Star 636TSPF Star-Max® griddle is heated by natural gas, but a LP conversion kit is included. It operates at levels between 150 and 450 degrees Fahrenheit, and to keep the temperature precise, the modulating thermostat is embedded in the plate for quick response time. Every 12 inches of this 36-inch unit are heated by an aluminized-steel burner, ensuring heat is evenly distributes across the 1-inch-thick, polished steel plate. A tapered splash guard is integrated into the Star 636TSPF Star-Max griddle to reduce grease buildup and crumbs on the countertop.
- Heated with natural gas but convertible to LP gas with the included kit
- 1-in.-thick, polished steel plate is warp resistant and retains heat
- 3 U-shaped, aluminized-steel burners are evenly spaced across the cooking surface
- Embedded modulating thermostat is designed to quickly respond when there is a temperature change
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Heavy-duty, chrome-plated cast zinc knobs
- 4.5-in. tapered splash guard contains crumbs and splatter
- 3.25-in. trough facilitates cleaning by moving liquid into the 4.5-qt. drawer
- Welded body adds extra strength and damage resistance
- Stainless steel front is easy to clean and corrosion resistant
- Bull-nose front provides production for the operator and knobs
- 4-in. adjustable legs ensure the plate sits at a comfortable height
- Pilot safety for each burner
- 84,900 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 29 in. D x 15.5 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Additional information on commercial griddles and their important features is included in our griddles buyers' guide.
Star-Max® Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, ships for natural gas (NG) with LP conversion kit, 36" W x 21" D cooking surface, 1" steel griddle plate, throttling thermostat every 12", heavy duty knobs, safety pilot, aluminum steel construction, stainless steel front with black trim, wrap-around stainless steel splash guard, grease trough & stainless steel drawer, 4" legs, 84,900 BTU, cULus, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 636TSPF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||636TSPD, 636TSPF|
|BTU / Burner||28300|
|Overall Width (in)||36|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||21|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|
|Overall Depth (in)||29|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|