Getting your customers fed in your busy restaurant will not be a problem with Star Manufacturing's 636TSPF Star-Max® commercial natural gas griddle. With a temperature range that adjusts from 150 to 450 degrees, this stainless steel model has a throttling thermostat inserted 5/16 of an inch from the cooking surface, giving fast response to the changing surface temperature. It has a 28,300 BTU-aluminized U-shaped steel burner for every 12 inches of cooking surface for even heat distribution and better cooking performance. A cool-to-the-touch stainless steel bullnose front provides a comfortable work area and protects users of this commercial griddle.
- Temperature range of 150-450 degrees F
- Stainless steel build
- Throttling thermostat gives fast response to changing surface temperature
- U-shaped aluminized 28,300 BTU burners spaced every 12 in. for even heat distribution
- Cool-to-the-touch stainless steel bullnose front provides comfortable work area and protects users
- 1-in. thick polished steel plate distributes heat evenly
- 4-1/2 in. tapered splash guard protects from messes and spills
- Heavy-duty metal knobs are long lasting
- Double wall construction keeps griddle safe against heat loss
- 3-1/4 in. grease trough easy to clean
- 4-1/2 qt. stainless steel grease drawer
- Unit is shipped for use with NG; field-conversion kit for LP gas included
- 4-in. adjustable legs included to fit countertop
- Overall Dimensions: 36-in. W x 29-in. D x 15-1/2 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH Listed, ISO 9001:2000 Certified
Star-Max Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, gas, 36"L, 27-3/4"D, 15-1/2"H, 1" steel griddle plate, throttling thermostat every 12", heavy duty knobs, safety pilot, aluminum steel construction, stainless steel front with black trim, wrap-around stainless steel splash guard, grease trough & stainless steel drawer, 4" legs, 84,900 BTU. Shipped NG with field conversion kit for LP.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star Manufacturing 636TSPF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||636TSPD, 636TSPF|
|BTU||99,000 or less|