Making as many as 28 pounds of french fries per hour, the Star 615FF Star-Max® countertop fryer has a 15-pound tank capacity. To distribute heat evenly with optimal heat transfer, the unit has high-power inshot burners. It operates from 200 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, and the snap-action thermostat ensures quick response times when the temperature changes. In 14 minutes, the Star 615FF Star-Max countertop fryer preheats to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, and product is cooked in twin chrome-plated mesh baskets that hang on the sides of the unit.
- Propane heated
- 15-lb. tank capacity
- Can make 28 lbs. of french fries in an hr.
- Temperature range: 200-375 degrees F
- High-power inshot burners offer optimal heat transfer while evenly distributing heat
- Snap-action thermostat ensures quick response after a temperature change
- Preheats to 350 degrees F in 14 min.
- Nickel-plated tank has a convenient front access drain valve
- Side-hanging twin baskets are made of strong chrome-plated steel mesh
- 4-in. legs adjust to most uneven surfaces
- Automatic pilot light ignition
- 30,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. W x 25.1 in. D x 23.4 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Our countertop fryers buyers' guide has in-depth information on countertop fryers' benefits and features.
Star-Max® Heavy Duty Fryer, gas, countertop, 15 lb. capacity, single nickel plated steel frypot, twin baskets, snap action thermostat with hi-limit safety, heavy duty knobs, under fired, stainless steel exterior, 30,000 BTU, cCSAus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 615FF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU per Fryer||30,000|
|Oil Capacity/Fryer (lb)||15|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Frypot Style||Open Pot|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||615FD|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|