The Star 615FF Star-Max® countertop fryer has a 15-pound, nickel-plated tank with front access to the drain. It can make 28 pounds of french fries in an hour, and the unit preheats to cooking temperatures in 14 minutes. High-power inshot burners provide even heat distribution and ideal heat transfer. Operating from 200 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, the snap-action thermostat provides quick response times when there is a temperature change. This Star 615FF Star-Max countertop fryer comes with twin baskets to prepare two different products in one batch.
- 15-lb. tank capacity
- Can make 28 lbs. of french fries per hr.
- Temperature range: 200-375 degrees F
- High-power inshot burners provide even heat distribution and ideal heat transfer
- Snap-action thermostat responds quickly when the temperature changes
- Preheats to 350 degrees F in 14 min.
- Nickel-plated tank has a front access drain valve
- Twin baskets are made of chrome-plated steel mesh
- Baskets hang on the side to drain oil
- 4-in. legs have a 13⁄8-in. adjustment to reach an ideal working height
- Heated by natural gas
- Automatic pilot light ignition
- 30,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. W x 25.1 in. D x 23.4 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
For more information on countertop fryers, visit our countertop fryers buyers' guide.
Star-Max® Heavy Duty Fryer, gas, countertop, 15 lb. capacity, single nickel plated steel frypot, twin baskets, snap action thermostat with hi-limit safety, heavy duty knobs, under fired, stainless steel exterior, 30,000 BTU, cCSAus, NSF, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 615FF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU per Fryer||30,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||15 lb|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Frypot Style||Open Pot|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||615FD|