The Star 602HWF Star-Max® hotplate has side-by-side burners for access. Made of cast iron, the burners and grates are heavy duty for commercial use, and the temperature can be adjusted with the manual control valve. Since the front panel on this Star 602HWF Star-Max hotplate is made of stainless steel, it resists corrosion and adds strength, while the bull-nose front protects the user from heat.
- Natural gas powered
- 2 cast iron burners evenly distribute and control heat
- Strong cast iron grates withstand high-volume use
- Metal knob construction for the manual on/off temperature control valve
- Standing pilot ignition for each burner
- Heavy-duty stainless steel front panel is corrosion resistant
- Bull-nose front extends to protect the knobs and operator
- Removable crumb tray speeds up the cleaning process
- 4-in. legs adjust to a comfortable working height
- Includes an LP conversion kit
- 50,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 17 in. D x 11.9 in. H (Height is adjustable up to 1.625 in.)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
For more information on countertop cooking equipment like hot plates, check out our countertop equipment buyers' guide.
Star-Max® Hotplate, countertop, gas, 24" wide, (2) cast iron burners side-by-side, manual controls, heavy duty cast iron grates, drip tray, heavy duty knobs, stainless steel front with aluminized steel body, 4" adjustable legs, 50,000 BTU (ships Natural gas includes LP conversion kit), NSF, CSA, CGA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 602HWF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Conversion Kit|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|