This gas hot plate from Star Manufacturing is part of the Star-Max® collection and has cast iron burners that run on 25,000 BTU. Featuring an all stainless steel construction and front panel, this Star-Max® hot plate has a double wall construction and an enclosed bottom that reduces heat loss. This model replaces 602HWD and has longer lasting, heavy-duty metal knobs that are resistant to high temperatures.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Available in burner styles from 2, 4, or 6 for different volume operations
- Cast iron burners run on 25,000 BTU and provide heat distribution and control
- Stainless steel construction and front panel make cleaning easy
- Enclosed bottom and double wall construction reduces heat loss
- Metal knobs are longer lasting and heavy duty to withstand higher temperatures
- Cast iron grates are made for heavy duty applications
- Each burner has a standing pilot for easy ignition
- Control valve has a manual on/off design and a 1/4 turn that gives easy temperature control
- Stainless steel bull nose front is cool-to-the-touch and gives knob protection and a comfortable work zone
- Ships NG, but can be converted in the field to LP with included conversion kit
- Crumb tray is removable and easy to clean
- Heavy-duty 4-in. legs are adjustable
- Total Dimensions: 24-3/16 in. W x 17-in. D x 11-15/16 in. H
- NSF, CSA, and ISO 9001:2000 Certified; Canadian Gas Associated Approved
- Note: This unit replaces model 602HWD
Star-Max Hotplate, countertop, gas, 24" wide, (2) 25,000 BTU burners, manual controls, heavy duty cast iron grates, stainless steel front with black trim, aluminized steel body, heavy duty knobs, 4" adjustable legs, 50,000 BTU. Shipped NG with field conversion kit for LP.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star 602HWF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||062-602HWD, 602HWD|
|Category||Stock Pot Range|
|Type||Cast Iron Grates|