This Star Manufacturing Star-Max® step-up hotplate has a two-tier design that allows for easier access to the back burner. Each burner runs on 25,000 BTU (for a total of 50,000) and features a heavy-duty cast iron grate with an aluminized steel body. This Star-Max® hotplate has a double wall construction to reduce loss of heat and runs on LP gas. This product replaces model 602HDSUNG.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Ships for use with natural gas; field convertible to propane with included kit
- 2-tier design allows for easy access to back burner for maximized work flow efficiency
- 2 new high performance 25,000 BTU burners provide maximum heat distribution
- 2 new heavy-duty metal knobs to withstand high temperatures
- Manual controls have a 1/4 turn for easier temperature controls
- Heavy-duty cast iron grates
- Stainless steel front with black trim and a bull nose front to provide knob protection
- Aluminized steel body
- Double wall construction reduces loss of heat for maximum efficiency
- 4-in. adjustable legs
- Removable crumb tray helps in cleaning
- Total of 50,000 BTU
- Total dimensions: 12-3/16 in. W x 28-7/8 in. D x 11-15/16 in. H
- NSF, ISO 9001:2000, and CSA Certified
- Note: this product replaces model 602HDSUNG
Star-Max Step-Up Hotplate, countertop, gas, 12" wide, (2) 25,000 BTU burners, manual controls, heavy duty cast iron grates, stainless steel front with black trim, aluminized steel body, heavy duty knobs, 4" adjustable legs, 50,000 BTU. Shipped NG with field conversion kit for LP.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star 602HF-SU SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||602HD-SU|
|Category||Stock Pot Range|
|Specialty Options||Step Up Back Burner|
|Type||Cast Iron Grates|