The Star-Max™ 601SPRF one-burner stock pot range from Star Manufacturing is designed to provide years of reliable operation and dependable cooking performance for making soups, stews, sauces, gravies, and more. This model is made with a stainless steel front and bull nose and aluminized steel drip pan for maximum durability. A 110,000 BTU two-piece ring-type cast iron burner gives the most quality cooking performance there is. A one-piece cast iron grate on the Star 601SPRF stock pot burner can stand up to years of heavy use.
- Stainless steel front and bull nose and aluminized steel drip pan for maximum durability
- 110,000 BTU 2-piece ring-type cast iron burner gives quality cooking performance
- 1-piece cast iron grate handles many pots and stands up to heavy use
- Long-lasting heavy-duty metal knobs
- Standing pilot for easy ignition
- Manual on and off control valve has 1/4 turn to simply control temperature
- Convertible in the field with LP conversion kit supplied with each unit
- Removable crumb tray for simple cleaning
- Double-wall construction and enclosed bottom helps reduce heat loss
- 6-in. legs with a 1-1/2 in. adjustment for any operation
- Overall Dimensions: 18-1/8 in. W x 26-in. D x 25-11/32 in. H
- NSF and ISO 9001:2000 Certified
Star-Max® Stock Pot Range, gas, single two-piece ring-type heavy duty cast iron burner with individual manual controls, open front cabinet base, cast iron top grate, stainless steel construction with aluminized sides, 110,000 BTU (ships Natural gas includes LP conversion kit), NSF, CSA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 601SPRF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||601SPRD|