The Star 601SPRF Star-Max® stock pot range has a two-piece, ring-type burner that provides heat to the pot. This one-piece grate accommodates a variety of vessels, and along with the burner, it is made of heavy-duty cast iron. To withstand commercial applications, the metal knobs are strong with a professional look, while the bull-nose front on this Star 601SPRF Star-Max stock pot range reduces the risk of burns by creating separation from the hot components and the operator. It has 6-inch legs, which are adjustable to the preference of the user.
- Natural gas powered
- Two-piece, ring-type burner heats the pot
- Heavy-duty, one-piece grate supports a variety of pots
- Cast iron burner and grate withstand heavy use
- On/off control valve operates manually with a quarter-turn for temperature adjustments
- Metal knobs withstand commercial applications
- Standing pilot igntion
- Bull-nose front separates the user from the heat for burn protection
- Removable crumb tray simplifies cleaning
- 6-in. legs are adjustable to raise or lower the height to an ideal level
- LP conversion kit is included
- 110,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 18.1 in. W x 26 in. D x 25.3 in. H (Height can be adjusted up to 1.5 in.)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Star-Max® Stock Pot Range, gas, single two-piece ring-type heavy duty cast iron burner with individual manual controls, open front cabinet base, cast iron top grate, stainless steel construction with aluminized sides, 110,000 BTU (ships Natural gas includes LP conversion kit), NSF, CSA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 601SPRF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||601SPRD|
|Product||Stock Pot Range|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|