Increase the flavor of food, with this 15-inch lava rock charbroiler from Star. This lava rock charbroiler uses a 40,000 BTU H-style cast iron burners evenly distributing heat and maximizing flavor. Constructed with a double wall construction to retain heat, the stainless steel front of this countertop charbroiler remains cool to the touch.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Star-Max® Charbroiler
- Lava rock briquettes will vaporize drippings for cleaner cooking
- Can be converted to radiant style in the field
- Heavy-duty cast iron grate can be adjusted to be flat or slanted
- Grate is are double sided with a thin side for searing and a thick side for more delicate items
- Aluminized steel
- Stainless steel front with black trim
- Adjustable control valve
- Heavy-duty metal knobs
- Large stainless steel water pan is easy to clean
- Standing pilot
- Stainless steel splash guard with removable stainless steel backsplash keeps cooking area clean
- 4-in. legs
- Shipped as natural gas but is field convertible to propane
- 40,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 15-in. W x 29-in. D x 15-1/2 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Star-Max Charbroiler, gas, countertop, 15"L, heavy duty cast iron grate, aluminized steel, stainless steel front with black trim, adjustable control valve, lava rock briquettes, heavy duty knobs, stainless steel water pan, standing pilot, stainless steel splash guard with removable stainless steel backsplash, 4" legs, 40,000 BTU. Shipped NG with field conversion kit for LP.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star 6015CBF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||6015CBD|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|