The Star 6015CBF Star-Max® gas charbroiler is powered by natural gas, which provides heat to the H-style, cast iron burner. To evenly transfer heat to the cooking surface, the unit uses lava rock, which creates rich flavors and aromas in the food since the stones are designed to absorb grease and vaporize for additional flavor. Grates are designed to support a large capacity of product for use in high-volume applications. Adjustable in 6-inch sections, the grates can be placed in flat or inclined positions, and they are also reversible with a thin side for searing and thick side for delicate items.
A bull-nose front on this Star 6015CBF Star-Max gas charbroiler protects the operator from the hot surface. A tapered splash guard is integrated into the unit to ease cleaning by keeping grease splatter and debris contained to the cooktop. Including a conversion kit, this unit lets operators heat the cooking surface with propane instead of natural gas.
- Natural gas heats the H-style, cast iron burner
- Lava rock to evenly transfers heat to the cooking surface
- Adjust the heat with the heavy-duty metal knob
- Grates independently adjust in 6 in. sections for flat or inclined cooking
- Thick grate side is ideal for delicate products
- Reverse the grates to the thin side for searing product
- Grates hold a high capacity, increasing productivity for high-volume applications
- Stainless steel bull-nose front stays cool to the touch to protect the user from burns
- 2.75-in. tapered splash guard simplifies cleanup by containing messes
- Large-capacity water pan
- 4-in. legs adjust to suit the operator's preference
- LP field conversion kit is included
- 40,000 BTU
- Broiling area dimensions: 15 in. W x 20.7 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 15 in. W x 28.1 in. D x 15.4 in. H (Height can be adjusted up to 1.325 in.)
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Learn more about commercial charbroilers in our charbroilers buyers' guide.
Star-Max® Charbroiler, gas, countertop, 15" W, cast iron 40,000 BTU burners with adjustable manual controls every 12", lava rock briquettes, welded steel frame with stainless steel top and front, aluminized steel sides, cast iron broiling grates, stainless steel water pan, splash guard & grease trough, 4" legs, 40,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH (ships Natural Gas includes LP conversion kit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 6015CBF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||6015CBD|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|