Operating from 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, the Star 548TGF Star-Max® electric griddle has an embedded snap-action thermostat. Every 12 inches, there is a heating element in the plate to evenly distribute heat, and the plate is 1-inch thick to withstand heavy use. A bull-nose front separates the user from the heat for protection against injury, while tapered splash guards contain messes to the Star 548TGF Star-Max electric griddle cooktop. It has a 3.5-inch-wide grease trough and 4.5-quart drawer to collect debris and simplify cleaning.
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Heating elements are spaced every 12 in. for even heat
- Embedded snap-action thermostat offers accurate temperature measurement
- 1 in. thick, polished steel plate withstands temperature changes without warping
- Stainless steel bull-nose front protects operators from burns
- 4.5-in. tapered splash guards contain messes to reduce the amount of countertop cleaning
- Spatulas fit in the 3.5-in. grease trough to facilitate cleaning
- Grease drawer has a 4.5-qt. capacity to hold debris
- Strong stainless steel top and front resist corrosion
- Heavy-duty metal knobs support high-volume use
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 28.9-44.2 A, 16000 W
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 27.9 in. D x 15.5 in. H
- CSA, cULus, and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
There is in-depth information on the features of commercial griddles in our griddles buyers' guide.
Star-Max® Heavy Duty Griddle, electric, countertop, 48" W x 20-3/4" D cooking surface, 1" thick polished griddle plate, 150°-450°F snap-action thermostat and 4000 watt element every 12", welded steel frame with stainless steel top and front, splash guard & grease trough, aluminized steel sides, chrome metal knobs, grease drawer, 4" steel legs, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CSA, Made in USA, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 548TGF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||48|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||20.75|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Snap Action|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|
|Overall Depth (in)||27.88|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|