The Star 548TGF Star-Max® electric griddle has a polished steel plate, and since it is 1 inch thick, it is durable to resist warping as it repeatedly heats and cools. An element for each 12-inch section evenly distributes heat, and an embedded thermostat provides accurate temperature readings. Protecting the operator from intense heat, the stainless steel bull-nose front reduces the risk of injury. Grease and food particles are kept on the plate of this Star 548TGF Star-Max electric griddle with tapered splash guards.
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Elements are spaced every 12 in. for even heat distribution
- Plate has an embedded snap-action thermostat to accurately measure the temperature
- 1-in.-thick, polished steel plate will not warp as it heats up and cools down repeatedly
- 4.5-in. tapered splash guards minimize countertop messes by catching splatter
- 3.5-in. grease trough can accommodate a spatula for cleaning
- 4.5-qt. grease drawer contains liquids until disposal
- Stainless steel bull-nose front protects the user from the hot surface
- Durable stainless steel top and front resist corrosion
- Metal knobs are strong for use in commercial establishments
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 66.7 A, 16000 W
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 27.9 in. D x 15.5 in. H
- CSA, cULus, and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
The griddles buyers' guide has in-depth information on commercial griddles.
Star-Max® Heavy Duty Griddle, electric, countertop, 48" W x 20-3/4" D cooking surface, 1" thick polished griddle plate, 150°-450°F snap-action thermostat and 4000 watt element every 12", welded steel frame with stainless steel top and front, splash guard & grease trough, aluminized steel sides, chrome metal knobs, grease drawer, 4" steel legs, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CSA, Made in USA, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 548TGF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||48|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||20.75|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Snap Action|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|
|Overall Depth (in)||27.88|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|