The Star 548CHSF electric griddle has four 12-inch sections with individual heating elements, evenly distributing heat across the plate. The temperature range of this unit ranges from 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. A snap-action thermostat is embedded 3⁄16 inch in the plate to precisely measure temperatures. With the 1-inch plate thickness, it can withstand heating up and cooling down repeatedly without warping. Grease from product is contained with tapered splash guards and sent to the 3.5-inch-wide trough and 4.5-quart grease drawer in this Star 548CHSF electric griddle. It has a stainless steel bull-nose front to reduce the risk of burns.
- Each 12-in. section has an element that evenly distributes heat
- Snap-action thermostat is embedded 3⁄16 in. in the griddle plate
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Chrome plate is 1 in. thick to resist warping as it heats up and cools down repeatedly
- 41⁄2-in. tapered splash guards keep grease contained to the plate
- 3.5-in.-wide grease trough can accommodate spatulas for convenient cleanup
- 4.5-qt. grease drawer is designed to hold liquids and food particles until cleanup
- Stainless steel bull-nose front separates the hot surface from the operator
- Top and front are constructed of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Heavy-duty metal knobs are durable and support heavy use
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 57.8 A, 12016 W
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 27.9 in. D x 15.5 in. H
- CSA, cULus, and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
To learn more about commercial griddles, visit our griddles buyers' guide.
Star-Max® Heavy Duty Griddle, electric, countertop, 48" W x 20-3/4" D cooking surface, 1" thick chrome griddle plate, 150°-450°F snap-action thermostat and 4000 watt element every 12", welded steel frame with stainless steel top and front, splash guard & grease trough, aluminized steel sides, chrome metal knobs, grease drawer, 4" steel legs, cULus, UL EPH, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 548CHSF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||548CHSD|
|Overall Width (in)||48|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||20.75|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Chrome Plate|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|
|Overall Depth (in)||27.88|