Perfect for melting cheese, heating plates and bowls, or toasting bread, the Star 536SBA electric cheese melter uses infrared heating elements to consistently heat product in a short period of time. To circulate preheated air into the chamber, the unit uses a forced convection system that also lengthens the life of the components and keeps the exterior cool for safety. To accommodate a variety of applications, the shelf in this Star 536SBA electric cheese melter adjusts to six positions and pulls out for convenience.
- Heats with quick, consistent quartz infrared elements
- Forced convection system circulates preheated air into the chamber
- System extends the lifespan of integral components and maintains a cool-to-the-touch exterior
- Pull-out, 6-position shelf accommodates various product heights
- 2.5-in. legs adjust to stabilize on most counters
- Requires a 2-in. clearance from the wall and other equipment to protect the fan
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 17.2 A, 4000 W, NEMA 6-30 plug
- Chamber opening dimensions: 14 in. W x 9.5 in. D x 35 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 42 in. W x 16.5 in. D x 19.13 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Want to learn more about cheese melters and salamanders? Visit our cheese melters and salamanders comparison article to read about their differences.
Cheesemelter, electric, counter mounted, 42"W, electric infrared quartz heaters, adjustable 6-position stainless steel rack holds (3) 12" plates, stainless steel exterior and interior, cULus, UL EPH, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 536SBA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|