The Star 536SBA electric cheese melter can be used to reheat, warm, melt, and finish products. The six-position, pull-out shelf accommodates a variety of food. Quartz infrared elements produce heat and operate consistently and quicker than traditional elements. Using a forced convection system, the unit circulates preheated air into the oven chamber for productive cooking and a cool-to-the-touch exterior. This Star 536SBA electric cheese melter is mounted on 2.5-inch legs that adjust on uneven surfaces.
- Quartz infrared elements quickly and consistently heat product
- Forced convection system improves productivity by circulating preheated air into the oven chamber
- System maintains a cool-to-the-touch exterior while extending the life of integral components
- Pull-out shelf adjusts to 6 positions to accommodate a variety of products
- 2.5-in. legs are adjustable for use on most countertops
- Requires a 2-in. clearance from other equipment and walls for fan protection
- 208 V/50 Hz/1 ph, 19.7 A, 4000 W, NEMA 6-30 plug
- Chamber opening dimensions: 14 in. W x 9.5 in. D x 35 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 42 in. W x 16.5 in. D x 19.13 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
For more information on the differences between cheese melters and salamanders, check out our cheese melters and salamanders comparison article.
Cheesemelter, electric, counter mounted, 42"W, electric infrared quartz heaters, adjustable 6-position stainless steel rack holds (3) 12" plates, stainless steel exterior and interior, cULus, UL EPH, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 536SBA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|