The Star-Max® electric fryer has a fat capacity of 30 pounds and can cook up to 65 pounds of French fries in an hour. The fryer has a temperature range of 200 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and its snap action thermostat maintains a tight temperature tolerance. The unit is made of heavy-duty stainless steel that will resist corrosion and its basket and kettle are nickel plated for extra durability.
- Star-Max® Series
- Replaces 530FD
- 30-lb. fat capacity
- 200 - 375 degrees F temperature range
- Heavy-duty metal knob
- Can fry up to 65-lb. of French fries per hr.
- 1-piece kettle is nickel plated for durability
- Tubular immersion heating elements distribute heat uniformly
- Pre-heats to 350 degrees F in 5-min.
- Elements swing up for easy cleaning
- Snap action thermostat maintains accurate cooking temperature
- Thermostat will automatically stop fryer if temperatures exceed safe levels
- Indicator lights signify when unit heating and when desired temperature has been reached
- Includes 2 nickel-plated mesh baskets which provide consistent flow of oil around food
- Stainless steel construction is durable and easy to clean
- (4) 4-in. adjustable legs
- 208 V/60 Hz/1-ph , 8640W, 41.5 A
- Overall Dimensions: 24-in. W x 24-3/4 in. D x 16-5/8 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH Listed; ISO 9001:2000, ANSI, and NSF Certified
Large Capacity and Even Cooking
- Large, nickel-plated mesh baskets allow oil to circulate freely around cooking food
- Fryer will pre-heat to 350 degrees F in 5-min. and fry up to 65-lb. of fries per hr.
- Snap action thermostat adjusts temperature quickly for rapid recovery time when new food is added
Star-Max Fryer, countertop, electric, single fry pot, 30 lb. fat capacity, snap-action thermostat, heavy duty knobs, with separate heavy duty on/off switch, immersion type tubular elements, stainless steel construction, UL, cULus, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star Manufacturing 530FF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||062-530FD, 530FD|