The Star 526CMA cheese melter can be used for a variety of applications from toasting bread to finishing meats. It uses quartz infrared elements to heat product, which are more consistent and quicker than traditional heating elements. Using a forced convection system, preheated air is circulated into the oven chamber, ensuring the exterior stays cool to the touch and protects the internal components. A variety of products fit in the unit since the pull-out shelf is adjustable to five positions. Four 4-inch legs elevate the Star 526CMA cheese melter off the countertop, keeping it from overheating. To prevent damage to the fan, the unit should be placed at least 2 inches from other equipment and walls.
- Quartz infrared elements provide a faster, more consistent heat than traditional elements
- Forced convection system makes the unit productive by circulating preheated air into the chamber
- System extends the life of internal components while keeping the exterior cool to the touch
- Pull-out shelf adjusts to 5 positions to accommodate a variety of products
- 15-min. timer enables the operator to keep up with the cooking process
- 4-in. legs are adjustable to level on most uneven surfaces
- Should be installed 2 in. from other units and walls to protect the fan
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 13.8 A, 1600 W, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Chamber opening dimensions: 20.25 in. W x 10.5 in. D x 6.13 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 25.75 in. W x 12.9 in. D x 13 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
To learn more about the differences between cheese melters and salamanders, visit our cheese melters and salamanders comparison article.
Cheesemelter, electric, counter mounted, 25.75"W, electric infrared quartz heaters, 15-min timer, adjustable 4-position stainless steel rack, stainless steel exterior and interior, cULus, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 526CMA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|