Star's 524SBA240 heavy-duty cheesemelter uses forced convection to heat food quickly, with quartz infrared heat elements positioned in the top of the cooking chamber. The rack is adjustable to six positions, so you can control how close your food gets to the heat. The stainless steel exterior is durable and easy to clean, and stays cool to the touch while unit is in operation.
- Part of the Star-Max line
- Uses 4 quartz infrared heat elements to heat food from above quickly and consistently
- Forced convection speeds cooking times
- Can hold (2) 10-in. plates
- Exterior stays cool to the touch
- Rack can be adjusted to 6 positions
- Power saver switch allows you to save up to 75 percent when unit is not in use
- Durable stainless steel construction
- 4-in. adjustable legs allow level installation
- 240 V/50-60 Hz/1-ph, 13 A, 6-ft. cord and NEMA 6-30 plug included
- Product Opening Dimensions: 23-in. W x 14-in. D x 91⁄2-in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 30-in. W x 161⁄2-in. D x 191⁄8-in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, CE listed; NSF certified
Cheesemelter, electric, counter mounted, 30"W, electric infrared quartz heaters, adjustable 6-position stainless steel rack holds (2) 10" plates, stainless steel exterior and interior, cULus, UL EPH, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 524SBA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|