The Star 524SBA heavy-duty cheesemelter from the company's Star-Max series is ideal for toasting bread items, melting cheese, and keeping dishes warm until they're ready to serve. Quartz elements provide fast and even heating and browning. The cheesemelter's rack can be adjusted on six positions to heat every dish at the optimal distance from the elements.
This Star-Max equipment is equipped with 4-inch adjustable legs that allow it to be installed level on uneven surfaces. The Star 524SBA cheesemelter takes advantage of convection air distribution that distributes heat evenly to achieve an consistent bake while also keeping the cabinet exterior cool to the touch to protect operators from burns. That setup also prevents the machine's elements and electronic components from damage.
- Forced convection heat distribution keeps exterior cool to the touch and prevents critical components from overheating
- Quartz infrared heating elements provide quick, even heat
- Rack can be adjusted on six levels to provide the optimal setting for each item
- Power-saving switch allows the equipment to enter a low-power state consuming 75 percent less energy
- 4-in. adjustable legs for stable, level installation
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 14.9, 3kW, NEMA 6-30 plug and 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. W x 161⁄2 x 191⁄8 H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE Listed
Cheesemelter, electric, counter mounted, 30"W, electric infrared quartz heaters, adjustable 6-position stainless steel rack holds (2) 10" plates, stainless steel exterior and interior, cULus, UL EPH, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star 524SBA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|