Perfect for melting cheese, toasting bread, and heating plates, the Star 524SBA cheesemelter uses quartz elements to provide quick, even heating and browning. Preheated air is circulated in the oven chamber with a forced convection system, which also keeps the exterior cool while protecting the critical components. Adjustable to six positions, the pull-out rack accommodates various products and heats every dish at the optimal distance from the elements.
- Ideal for reheating, warming, melting, and finishing a variety of products
- Quartz infrared elements provide quick, consistent heat
- Forced convection circulates preheated air into the cooking chamber
- Convection system keeps the exterior cool to the touch while extending component life
- Power-saver feature provides energy efficient operation with less energy consumption
- Pull-out shelf adjusts to 6 positions to hold different products
- Adjustable legs accommodate different applications
- 208 V/50 Hz/1 ph, 14.9 A, 3000 W, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-30P plug
- Opening dimensions: 14 in. W x 9.5 in. D x 23 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 16.5 in. D x 19.13 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
The differences between cheese melters and salamanders are covered in our cheese melters and salamanders comparison article.
Cheesemelter, electric, counter mounted, 30"W, electric infrared quartz heaters, adjustable 6-position stainless steel rack holds (2) 10" plates, stainless steel exterior and interior, cULus, UL EPH, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 524SBA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|