The Star 5124CF Star-Max® charbroiler uses two types of heat transfer, radiation from the elements and conduction through the grates, to provide even heat distribution across the cooking surface. With the incoloy-sheathed heating elements, the unit charbroils product to meet high-volume needs. Every 12 inches of the broiling surface is heated separately and controlled with a heavy-duty infinite knob. Since the grates are made of cast iron, they are strong, conduct heat, and can be removed to simplify cleanup. There are tapered splash guards on this Star 5124CF Star-Max charbroiler to contain grease and food particles to the surface. The bull-nose front separates the operator from the hot grates to reduce burn risk.
- Uses radiant heat from the elements and conduction heat through the grates to evenly distribute heat
- 4 incoloy-sheathed heating elements provide high-speed charbroiling to suit high-volume operation
- 2 infinite controls each control a 12-in. section of the cook surface for precise temperature control
- Cast iron grates are heavy duty and removable for cleanup
- 23⁄4-in. tapered splash guard contains messes to the broiling surface
- Bull-nose front stays cool to the touch to keep the operator safe from heat
- Metal knobs withstand frequent use
- Stainless steel water pan has a 6-qt. capacity
- Stainless steel top and front resist corrosion, dents, and scratches
- Swing-up design enables the heating element to be locked in a vertical position for cleaning
- 4-in. legs are adjustable for different applications
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 31.8 A, 6600 W
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 25.6 in. D x 14.25 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
General information on commercial charbroilers is available in our charbroilers buyers' guide.
Star-Max® Heavy Duty Charbroiler, electric, countertop, 24"W x 26"D, heavy cast iron removable grids, swing-up 3300 watt elements every 12", chrome metal knobs, grease drawer, welded steel frame with stainless steel top, front and grease trough, aluminized steel sides, 4" legs, cULus, UL EPH, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 5124CF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||5124CD|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|