The Star-Max® electric charbroiler from Star Manufacturing features two types of heat transfer; radiation directly from the elements and conduction through the grates, which combine to provide even heat distribution. This electric charbroiler has a double wall construction and is enclosed on the bottom to help preserve heat. This Star Manufacturing charbroiler has infinite control every 12 inches of the cooking surface to give you precise surface temperatures, and replaces model 5124CD208.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- New heavy-duty metal knobs to withstand high temperatures
- Infinite control for each 12-in. of surface allows for precision control of temperatures
- Rugged cast iron grates are removable for fast and easy clean up
- Swing-up heating element can be vertically locked for easy cleaning
- Removable water pan prevents flair ups
- 4-in. adjustable legs
- Stainless steel front remains safely cool to touch
- Polished stainless steel construction for durability and easy cleaning
- 2 types of heat transfer: radiation directly from the elements and conduction through the grates, which work together to provide even heat distribution
- 208 V/60 Hz/1-ph; 6600W
- Total Dimensions: 24-in. W x 25-5/8 in. D x 14-1/4 in. H
- CE, cULus, and UL-EPH Listed; ISO 9001:2000 Certified
- Note: This product replaces 5124CD208
Star-Max® Heavy Duty Charbroiler, electric, countertop, 24"W x 26"D, heavy cast iron removable grids, swing-up 3300 watt elements every 12", chrome metal knobs, grease drawer, welded steel frame with stainless steel top, front and grease trough, aluminized steel sides, 4" legs, cULus, UL EPH, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 5124CF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||5124CD|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|