For cooking hot dogs and sausages or warming taquitos and corn dogs, the Star 50STBDE hot dog roller grill can accommodate 50 standard hot dogs. Rollers are angled, so customers can see the product as it cooks, while the roller bearing design is built to withstand high-volume use. Creating a non-stick surface on the rollers, the StalTek® coating provides durability and simplifies cleanup. Electronic controls adjust the temperature, while a 48-bun capacity drawer in this Star 50STBDE hot dog roller grill, keeps buns safe and sanitary.
- 50 hot dog capacity
- Heavy-duty roller bearing design adds strength and reduces maintenance frequency
- Ultra-durable StalTek roller coating creates a non-stick surface to ease cleanup
- 360-degree roller rotation enables the unit to operate smoothly
- Angled roller design enhances product presentation as it cooks
- Electronic controls enable the operator to adjust the heat
- 48-bun capacity drawer provides safe, sanitary storage for buns
- Stainless steel is strong and resistant to corrosion
- 1-in. legs elevate the unit to clean underneath
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12.8 A, 1535 W, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 35.75 in. W x 20.6 in. D x 12.5 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Check out our roller grill buyers' guide to learn more about hot dog roller grills.
Grill-Max® Hot Dog Grill, roller-type with integrated bun drawer, stadium seating, ultra-durable StalTek® coated non-stick rollers, capacity 50 hot dogs & 48 buns, programmable electronic controls for front and rear zones, stainless steel construction, cULus, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 50STBDE SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet