The Star 50SCF roller grill can accommodate 50 hot dogs, but it can also be used for taquitos, corn dogs, and sausages. Stainless steel rollers are finished with a non-stick Duratec coating, while a Seal-Max roller provides additional durability and reduces the need for maintenance. There are infinite controls to adjust the heat. To create a pass-thru operation and enable use from either side, the Star 50SCF hot dog roller grill has a flat design.
- 50 hot dog capacity
- Stainless steel rollers are finished with a non-stick Duratec coating to rotate smoothly
- Seal-Max heavy-duty roller bearing design has sealed components to add durability and minimize maintenance needs
- Infinite controls offer precise temperature control
- Control knobs enable heat to be adjusted in sections
- Flat cooktop creates a pass-thru design that can be used from either side
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12.8 A, 1535 W, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 353⁄4 in. W x 205⁄8 in. D x 913⁄16 in. H
- CE, cULus, and UL-EPH listed
There is more information on roller grills in our roller grill buyers' guide.
Grill-Max Pro® Flat Hot Dog Grill, roller-type, capacity 50 hot dogs, Duratec® super turn rollers, cULus, UL, CE, NSF 4, 120V/60Hz/1-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 50SCF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||50|
|Category||Hot Dog Roller Grills|
|Specialty Options||Flat Grill|
|Product Type||Roller Grill|