The Star 50SCBBC hot dog roller grill has a heavy-duty bearing design to add durability while reducing maintenance needs. Rollers rotate 30 degrees and are finished with a non-stick coating to provide smooth operation and simplify cleanup. Each section of the grill can be adjusted through the analog control system to suit different products. This Star 50SCBBC hot dog roller grill can hold 50 hot dogs and 48 buns with a clear bun drawer, so customers can see the product in the work station.
- Holds 50 hot dogs
- Roller bearing design is heavy duty for strength and reduces maintenance requirements
- Duratec coating on the rollers is non-stick while simplifying cleaning
- 360-degree roller rotation for cleaning
- Angled design highlights product on the rollers
- Analog controls include separate heat controls for the grill sections
- 48-bun capacity, clear bun drawer keeps buns sanitary and visible
- Heavy-duty stainless steel supports high-volume use and resists corrosion
- 1-in. legs elevate the unit off the countertop
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12.8 A, 1535 W, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 35.75 in. W x 20.6 in. D x 12.5 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
There are many methods for cooking hot dogs. Our hot dog cooker buyers' guide has information on roller grills, broilers, and steamers.
Grill-Max® Hot Dog Grill, roller-type with clear bun door, stadium seating, Duratec® coated non-stick rollers, capacity 50 hot dogs & 48 buns, analog controls for front and rear zones, stainless steel construction, cULus, UL EPH, 120V/60Hz/1-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 50SCBBC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||50|
|Category||Hot Dog Roller Grills|
|Type||Grill w/ Bun Storage|