The Star 50C Grill-Max® roller grill is built for high-demand venues since it is constructed from heavy duty stainless steel. The heating elements are in a fixed, floating system to prevent them from becoming misshaped. A chain tension system prevents the chain from becoming loose over a long period of time. Each roller has a double seal that prevents grease and debris from reaching the drive system, and they have a non-stick coating that prevents them from becoming dirty. A 3 to 5 degree slant of the rollers makes all of the hot dogs more visible and will increase impulse sales. The Star 50C Grill-Max roller grill has a capacity of 50 hot dogs at a time.
- 50 hot dog capacity
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty for long-term use
- Bending of the heating elements is prevented since they are in a fixed, floating system
- Cooking is accurate with infinite temperature controls
- 3-5 degree slant of the rollers creates ideal presentation
- Built for high demand venues
- Chain is prevented from becoming loose over time with the chain tension system
- Duratec® coating is non-stick on the rollers for a durable cooking surface
- Has a double seal on each roller to prevent grease and debris from getting into the drive system
- Front and side access to internal components for easy servicing
- Control knobs supply heating for the front and rear rollers
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1535 W, 12.8 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 353⁄4 in. W x 205⁄8 in. D x 121⁄2 in. H
- CE, cULus, and UL-EPH listed
Star Grill-Max Hot Dog Grill, roller-type, chrome-plated rollers, capacity 50 hot dogs, infinite controls, 120/60/1v
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 50C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||50|
|Category||Hot Dog Roller Grills|