The Star-Max™ 502CF two-burner commercial hot plate has a stainless steel bullnose front that gives knob protection and comfortable work zone. This model has removable coil-type incoloy sheath tubular elements with independent infinite controls for more accuracy in temperature control. With a 12-inch width to fit most places, it also has a convenient lift-out drip pan for easier cleaning. Double wall construction and an enclosed bottom helps reduce any heat loss.
- Stainless steel bullnose front for knob protection and comfortable work zone
- Removable coil-type incoloy sheath tubular elements with independent infinite controls for more accuracy in temperature control
- Convenient lift-out drip pan for easier cleaning
- 12-in. width to fit most places
- Double wall construction and enclosed bottom helps reduce heat loss
- Heavy-duty 4-in. adjustable legs
- Durable heavy-duty metal knobs
- 208-240 V/60 hz/1-ph, 15.1 A
- Overall Dimensions: 12-in. W x 28-in. D x 11-5/8 in. H
- cULus Listed, ISO 9001:2000 Certified
Star-Max® Hotplate, countertop, electric, two burners, flat spiral tubular elements, aluminized steel construction, stainless steel front with black trim, infinite heat control, heavy duty knobs, 4" adjustable legs, drip pan
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star 502CF SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||502D|