The 45C roller grill is part of the Grill-Max line from Star, and can cook up to 45 hot dogs at once. This model has front and side access, making maintenance simple without having to flip the unit upside down. The front and rear rollers have separate heat controls, allowing you to offer multiple food types or turn one section off when not needed to conserve energy.
- Part of the Grill-Max line
- Roller grill with capacity of 45 hot dogs
- Chain tension system design prevents the chain from loosening over time
- Durable chrome rollers
- Seal-Max® system uses a dual-seal design to prevent grease and food particles from entering the drive system
- Front and side access makes service and maintenance simple
- Slanted rollers make food more visible
- Sectional heating controls allow you to set different temperatures for the front and rear sections, so you can offer more of a variety or turn off a section you may not need
- Stainless steel construction makes unit durable and easy to clean
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1650 W, 13.8 A, cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 233⁄4-in. W x 281⁄2-in. D x 121⁄2-in/ H
- cULus, UL-EPH, CE listed, NSF certified
Star Grill-Max Hot Dog Grill, roller-type, chrome-plated rollers, capacity 45 hot dogs, 120/60/1v
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 45C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||45|
|Category||Hot Dog Roller Grills|
|Product Type||Concession Equipment & Supplies|