The Star 39S-A JetStar popcorn machine has a 6-ounce, nickel-plated kettle that swings up and down to make dispensing popcorn easy. A magnetic latch on the kettle lid keeps it open so you can easily pour more kernels in the pot. Every hour, (135) 1-ounce servings are produced to serve. A 1000 watt heating element controlled by the bottom switch keeps popcorn fresh and crispy until you are ready to serve it. An old maid drawer separates popped and unpopped kernels, making cleaning and removing them easy. The Star 39S-A JetStar popcorn machine has a stainless steel top for durability and three tempered glass panels that allow for full visibility of product.
- Produces (135) 1-oz. servings per hour
- 6-oz. nickel-plated kettle is easy to clean
- Swing up and down kettle makes dispensing popcorn simple
- Kettle lid stays up for loading popcorn with a magnetic latch
- Removable old maid drawer keeps unpopped kernels separate for easy removal
- Top switch is for the kettle mixer and heat
- Bottom switch is for light and bottom element
- 1000 W heating element
- CE approved; UL listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 191⁄2 in. W x 141⁄4 in. D x 251⁄8 in. H
- 1197 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- 3 tempered, 1⁄8-in. thick glass panels have aluminum corner posts
- Stainless steel top is durable and easy to clean
- Stainless steel corn deck keeps popcorn fresh and crispy
- 2 Lexan serving panels make product visible and removing simple
JetStar™ Popcorn Machine, electric, countertop, 6 oz. kettle capacity, (135) 1 oz. servings/hr., interior heating lamp, 1/8" thick tempered glass, stainless steel food zone, aluminum posts with stainless steel finish, cULus, NSF, Made in USA, 120v/60Hz/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 39S-A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Concession Equipment & Supplies|